High risk environments:
Maximum safety for decades.
We push boundaries. BANG Kransysteme has the experience and expertise to manufacture cranes for radiation-exposed environments, with the corresponding features. The company has been KTA 1401 certified for this field of activity since 2002.
For BANG cranes in high risk environments reliability for several decades is important. When handling risk material, carrying out work in radiation protection areas or dismantling objects subject to radiation, strict safety requirements must be met. BANG Kransysteme places great importance on fulfilling relevant standards and applicable regulations.
Services and features of BANG nuclear cranes:
- Complete development: technical design, drafting of design review documents, manufacturing, assembly, commissioning, documentation
- Fail-safe, redundant control units for the permanent monitoring of the cranes
- Fail-safe data transfer via fibre-optic cable or IWLAN
- Retrofitting in accordance with the rules of the German Nuclear Safety Standards Commission (Kerntechnischer Ausschuss, KTA)
- Maintenance and repair by specially trained service technicians (in accordance with §15 of the German Radiation Protection Ordinance (Strahlenschutzverordnung)).